What is OnePetro?
OnePetro is an online library of technical literature for the oil and gas exploration and production (E&P) industry. With contributions from 22 publishing partners and with over 1.2 million searchable documents, OnePetro.org is the definitive resource on upstream oil and gas.
Access to OnePetro is available to the general public and its technical content can be obtained online through individual purchase or subscription. Subscription information can be found here.
- Extensive body of knowledge. The most comprehensive resource available on upstream oil and gas.
- Multi-organizational library. OnePetro technical content comes from 22 publishing contributors.
- Cloud-based hosting. OnePetro stores and makes available the items you should have access to at all times.
- Familiar, user-friendly search. Basic and advanced search options make it easy to find and browse the content you need.
- Mobile friendly viewing. 24/7 access to OnePetro on all mobile devices.
Who is Responsible for OnePetro?
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) uses its resources and technology to operate OnePetro on behalf of its publishing partners.
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional association with more than 119,000 members in 138 countries engaged in the exploration and production of oil and gas and related energy resources. SPE is a key technical and professional resource providing opportunities to exchange information at in-person and online events and through training, publications, and member programs. SPE maintains offices in Calgary, Dallas, Dubai, Houston, Kuala Lumpur, and London.